Monday 2 June 2014

Simply Beautiful!

Do you ever notice how everyone gets married at the same time? Like suddenly you have 4 weddings in 1 summer to attend when last summer you had none?! That is my situation and I am preparing early! I made a few cards this afternoon in preparation for a wedding card create session in 2 weeks time and discovered that simplicity is sometimes more beautiful! I was playing around a bit with some new stamps I bought last weekend and I noticed that these stamps are so beautiful on their own they did not need anything else to make them pop! Let me know what you think and thanks for stopping by!






All three cards use the Close to My Heart's White Daisy & Lagoon Cardstock, Lagoon & Slate exclusive ink pads. My last card does not follow the same theme, I stilled used the Lagoon Ink pad but played on the classic black and white. Here it is...

Enjoy the rest of your Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment