Monday 9 June 2014

Sunburst Cards!!!

Hello out there in the blogworld!!!
Tonight I was being very lazy watching TV, finishing Season 2 of Orange is the New Black! Love it! Fantastic finale... if you haven't watched it yet go watch it now, I'll wait!

Glad you're back! It was Fantastic right???  I know!

Anyways, after I finished it I made myself go downstairs to my basement studio and make some cards. I have been meaning to try out the sunburst technique for some time now. I finally did and I have to say I love it! It is so simple but turns out some really nice results. If you are unsure how to make one simply look it up on youtube, there are fantastic tutorials on there including the one I followed, thank you very much DOstamping!! I think she did a really good job with this tutorial, even if she is promoting our competitor's products ;)
Here is the first card I made! 


I made this card using Close to My Heart's Skylark Workshop on the Go kit (G1072), all the paper and the stamp are included in this kit. 

I also used 2 random blue gems and a strip of Teal Shimmer Trim (Z1918)

For my second card I want to give a shout out to Jillibean Soup!! They had a birthday blog hop a couple of weeks ago and I happened to be one of the lucky winners! They sent me a fabulous birthday kit (which I think cost more to ship to me in Ontario then the kit cost!) My second sunburst card was made using that kit! Thanks Jillibean Soup!!! And thank you for stopping by!!


No comments:

Post a Comment